Below is the driver for Control 4.
- Save the file in documents/control4/drivers.
- Then open composer and search for HA, and select HA_Profile_QMRoller.
- The directions for using the driver are under the documentation tab in properties.
The link to load the driver for the remote is below. The easiest way to get the remote on the network is:
- Open the identify window
- Push the button on the back of the remote three times quickly
- When all of the lights flash 3 times it is on the network
It doesn’t always populate the ID for the remote, but as long as when you push any button on the front of the remote one light flashes 3 times it is on the network.
After the remote is on the network, you still need to learn a shade to a channel on the remote below is the steps to do that.
- Push the button on the back of the remote, the led will bounce back and forth (led1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1)
- Push the up button on the remote
- Any shade that is on the same network as the remote will come down to the 75% location
- Tug the shade(s) that you would like to be learned to the current channel on the remote (designated by the light that flashes 3 times)
- After tugging the shade, the shade will jog, then go to the full open position, and will respond to button presses on that channel