The QMotion QzHub3 with ZigBee HA1.2 is the latest in advanced wireless shading. The QzHub3's technology offers a more reliable and responsive ZigBee network with greater range and added security for wireless systems. The QzHub3 allows for easy network creation and shade control anywhere in your home. Whether as a stand alone product in conjunction with the homeowner mobile app, or separately as part of an integrated system that will commission the shades onto the device, the QzHub3 technology provides flexible options for end users. See below for supported drivers.
- Controls Qadvanced with ZigBee HA1.2 roller shades. Onboard battery backup using 4 AA batteries allows for operations, control and communication during power interruptions.
- Supports up to 105 devices maximum per ZigBee HA1.2 network if using Range Extenders. Devices are defined as Qadvanced shades, Range Extenders* and QdR2 remotes.
- QzHub3 without Range Extender supports any combination of 32 shades and remotes.
- Without Range Extender, any combination of 32 shades and remotes.
- Once programmed on the QzHub3 with your smart device and our app, motorized shades can be controlled with your smart device on the local network.
*Range Extender takes up one of the 32 positions; 2 range extenders = 2 positions.
The QzHub3 will have native support with Vantage Control's Design Center 3.9.1+ and with additional 3rd party support such as:
Click here for the Drivers page.